Welcome to WidePoint Corporation’s Investor Relations page. WidePoint’s common stock is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange American under the symbol WYY.
WidePoint Corporation is a leading provider of technology-based management solutions including Telecommunications Lifecycle Management, Access & Identity Management, and Bill Presentment & Analytics. WidePoint’s Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) solutions provide manageability, security and visibility of an organization’s mobile assets and services through a single platform supported by our secure TM2 framework.
Market demand for secure mobile management solutions such as WidePoint’s TM2 solution is increasing due to security risks and vulnerabilities that could result from allowing mobile devices and cloud-based applications access to an organization’s technology infrastructure. In today’s connected world with high-profile data breaches, it is important for an organization to have a TM2 solution in place to protect its valuable mobile assets and infrastructure; and to comply with changes in privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
News Releases, Recent Events and Investor Presentations
- WidePoint Corporation: Managing Wireless for Government and Large Businesses – Dawson James Securities Report
- December 2018 – LD Micro Main Event XI Conference Webcast
- WidePoint Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- News Releases
- October 2018 – 4th Annual Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference Webcast
- September 2018 – Gateway Conference Webcast
- May 2018 – Ladenburg Thalmann 2018 Technology Expo Webcast
- May 2018 – B. Riley FBR’s 19th Annual Institutional Investor Conference Webcast
SEC Filings and Annual Reports
Annual Shareholder Meeting Materials
To reach an investor relations representative for WidePoint, please contact Liolios. Questions about the company can be emailed to WYY@liolios.com.
Matt Glover or Tom Colton
4685 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 400
Newport Beach, CA 92660