Welcome to WidePoint Corporation’s Investor Relations page. WidePoint’s common stock is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange American under the symbol WYY.
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American: WYY) is the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) solutions. TM2 converges at the intersection of WidePoint’s pioneering Telecom Lifecycle Management (TLM), Telecom Bill Presentment & Analytics, Mobile and Identity (IdM) Management solutions.
Market demand for secure mobile management such as WidePoint TM2 solutions is increasing due to security risks and vulnerabilities that could result from allowing mobile devices and cloud-based applications access to an organization’s technology infrastructure. In today’s connected world with high-profile data breaches, it is important for an enterprise to have a TM2 solution in place to protect valuable mobile assets and infrastructure while complying with changes in privacy and data protection laws and regulations. WidePoint TM2 solutions provide security, manageability and visibility of an enterprise’s mobile assets and services through a single platform supported by our secure TM2 framework.
WidePoint is the leading provider of customized telecom and mobile management solutions to the U.S. public sector. WidePoint has a diverse portfolio of government and commercial clients, serving global and international enterprises and the Fortune 100 across a multitude of industries.
Recent Events & Reports
- WidePoint WYY Post Q4 and FY 2018 Update Note – Dawson James Securities
- WidePoint Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results
- WidePoint Corporation: Managing Wireless for Government and Large Businesses – Dawson James Securities Report
- WidePoint Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Conferences & Investor Presentations
- March 2019 – Sidoti Spring 2019 Investor Conference
- December 2018 – LD Micro Main Event XI Conference Presentation
- October 2018 – 4th Annual Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference Presentation
- September 2018 – Gateway Conference Webcast
SEC Filings and Annual Reports
Annual Shareholder Meeting Materials
To reach an investor relations representative for WidePoint, please contact Liolios. Questions about the company can be emailed to WYY@liolios.com.
Matt Glover or Tom Colton
4685 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 400
Newport Beach, CA 92660