WidePoint Secures More than $1.3 Million in Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) Contracts
Fairfax, VA – April 24, 2019 – WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American: WYY), the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Telecommunications Lifecycle Management, Identity Management and Bill Presentment & Analytics solutions, has secured new contract awards valued at more than $1.3 million.
“These awards span our entire TM2 solution suite, with the majority being high-margin revenues in the commercial market,” said WidePoint CEO Jin Kang. “A key component of our growth strategy is aimed at further penetrating the bourgeoning commercial market and these new awards are another proof point of the effectiveness of our strategy. It also demonstrates our team’s ability to not only secure new commercial clients but also our ability to expand our share of wallet within existing clients across our platform of solutions and services.”
Highlights of the contracts include:
- Providing enhanced TLM support for the world’s leading fast food company
- Expanding TLM services with a major airliner carrier
- Launching a logistics management pilot program for a healthcare leader
- Providing strategic consulting and IdM services to a transportation agency
- Expanding TM2 services with an influential strategic government organization
- Securing new contracts and extending several existing contracts with telecom service and software providers in the United Kingdom
Ian Sparling, President and CEO of WidePoint’s subsidiary, Soft-ex Communications Ltd., added: “While the uncertainty of Brexit continues to temporarily slow business in the UK, we’re encouraged to see clients renewing and expanding their use of our solutions through prototype projects. WidePoint’s commitment to helping enterprises secure, manage and analyze their telecom and mobile environments is illustrated in the value and expertise we continue to deliver. Our strategic goal of growing our business through delivering operational excellence is being realized.”
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American: WYY) is a leading provider of trusted mobility management (TM2) solutions, including telecom management, mobile management, identity management, and bill presentment and analytics. For more information, visit widepoint.com.
Matt Glover or Charlie Schumacher