Reduce costs, increase security, and improve user convenience with a single high-assurance credential for strong authentication to defense and civilian agency applications and enterprise-wide PKI.
WidePoint’s ECA PIV-I credential provides customers with the ability to authenticate to defense and civilian agency applications and physical sites using a single, government-approved smart card-based credential.
The ECA PIV-I eliminates the need for multiple credentials, enabling your organization to reduce costs and heighten your return on investment (ROI) by leveraging this same strong identity credential for use within your enterprise. With each smart card costing on average $200 to access previously siloed applications, WidePoint’s ECA PIV-I means you buy once and use extensively.
Improve User Convenience
One card, multiple uses – With the issuance of one card, you eliminate the management of multiple credentials and increase productivity by:
- Eliminating the need to keep track and swap out cards to access different secure applications and physical sites
- Easy access to corporate resources for smart card logon
- Reducing help desk calls for password resets
- Reducing the need for redundant badging systems
ECA PIV-I Credentials gives your organization multifactor authentication, digital signature, and encryption capabilities to meet the assurance of identity required by the Federal Government and needed to protect your corporate assets. Multi-factor authentication is achieved with digital certificates protected within a cryptographic module that are only accessed by the owner having possession of the credential.
ECA PIV-I Credentials include digital certificates issued from a system that is digitally signed and authorized by DoD, requiring stringent security controls, and operated within WidePoint’s Secure Network Operations Centers.
ECA PIV-I Credentials give your organization the following security features:
- Digital Signature – digitally sign emails with a certificate trusted by the DoD and federal civilian agencies
- Encryption – encrypt files for protection of sensitive data
- Logical Authentication – log on securely to authorized DoD and federal civilian websites
- Physical Authentication – secure access to government facilities based on authorization
- Corporate badge – extend the capability to upgrade existing employee badges to higher levels of protection