WidePoint Highlights Year-to-Date Contract Awards
McLean, VA – October 2, 2017 – WidePoint Corporation (NYSE: WYY), a leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Telecommunications Management and Cybersecurity solutions, today announced year-to-date corporate highlights as the close of Third Quarter 2017 and the U.S. Federal Fiscal Year 2017.
- Awarded more than $43.8 million in telecom management contract awards, extensions and modifications with the following U.S. federal departments and agencies:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- United States Coast Guard
- The Defense Commissary Agency
- Transportation Security Administration
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences – National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Science Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Executed and renewed several contracts to provide telecom managed services within the commercial finance, insurance, technology, automotive, airline, consumer products and healthcare industries
- Re-signed a three year contract valued at approximately $1.5 million annually to provide billing and analytics for Three Ireland
“Our actions and efforts year to date are producing results. We are witnessing increases in contract awards, extensions and modifications. We are adding new partners and enhancing our marketing efforts to lay the groundwork for an improved higher margin revenue mix. We continue to make improvements to our infrastructure and operations to drive and improve efficiencies and competitiveness,” said Jin Kang, Chief Executive Officer and President of WidePoint Corporation.
- Appointed Jin Kang as Chief Executive Officer and President of WidePoint Corporation
- Expanded duties of Jason Holloway, WidePoint’s Executive Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, to Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company’s Cybersecurity Solutions subsidiary
- Appointed Todd Dzyak as President and CEO of WidePoint Integrated Solutions Corp. and WidePoint Solutions Corporation
- Enhanced company’s Board of Directors by appointing Alan Howe and Philip Richter
- Entered into new strategic partnership with Samsung
- Launched the new Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) Framework built around WidePoint’s Telecom Lifecycle Management, Identity Management, and Mobility Management solutions
- Purchased Probaris’ Probaris ID Identity Management System software suite (Probaris ID®) to enhance WidePoint’s proprietary identity management offerings
Jason Holloway, WidePoint’s Executive Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, and CEO and President of WidePoint Cybersecurity Solutions, stated, “The potential of our products and services, especially our new Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) framework, is only just beginning to be realized as government agencies and corporate enterprises seek a unified solution for managing and securing the mobile landscape. We are excited to build on this positive momentum to maximize our contracts and to capture new opportunity as the Fourth Quarter 2017 begins.”
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE: WYY) is a leading provider of technology-based management solutions. For more information, visit www.widepoint.com.