There is no overestimating the impact that mobile communications and computing has had—and will continue to have—on the way we work and live. Organizations have always struggled with how to manage mobility, from the costs of mobile service to managing security, network access, and devices themselves. The potential risks include those related to privacy concerns, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, and other areas not traditionally connected to mobility.
WidePoint Managed Mobility Services cover all aspects of a mobility program:
- Mobile Policy – Defining and enforcing mobile telecom policy and establishing best practices is critical to creating a scalable, adaptable and successful mobile program.
- Expense Management – Ensure your users are on the most cost-effective plans, that carriers are compliant with your contract, and that invoices are accurate.
- Mobile Security – Create security policies and procedures, determine the best secure remote access solutions, ensure secure disposal and disable lost and stolen devices.
- Device Management – Order management portal to place, track and manage device and service requests and services to ensure your users have the devices they need—configured and ready to go.
- App Management – Test, monitor, configure and manage mobile applications—business or personal.
- User Support – WidePoint operates state-of-the-art call centers, 24×7×365 to ensure calls are always answered and a resolution found–quickly.