Security, Coverage, Streamlined Process
Backed by Credentials.
Get Your WidePoint ECA PKI Certificates Today!
The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) External Certification Authority (ECA) program supports the issuance of DoD certificates to industry partners and other external entities and organizations. ECA certificates enable contractors to securely communicate with the DoD, authenticate themselves to DoD Information Systems, and process applications for key groups and processes, such as:
- DITC (Defense Technical Information Center)
- AKO (Army Knowledge Online)
- TAMMS-A (The Army Maintenance Management System – Aviation)
- SPOT (Synchronized Predeployment and Operational Tracker)
- ETA (Surface Deployment and Distribution Command Electronic Transportation Acquisition Program)
- JPAS (Joint Personnel Adjudication System)
- DOD EMALL
- WARP (Worldwide Ammunition Repository System)
- SPIDERS (Support Planning Integrated Data Enterprise Readiness System)
- SECURING SBUC DATA (Email Encryption for Sensitive But Unclassified Data)
WidePoint Cybersecurity Solutions (formerly Operational Research Consultants (ORC), Inc.) is a DoD approved certificate authority provider. WidePoint issues and manages millions of US-compliant credentials enabling stronger and more secure transactions for US federal agencies (civilian and Department of Defense) and their employees, the global contracting community, and more.
WidePoint can help you meet your ECA mandates and receive your individually-issued digital
identity certificate to:
- Access protected sites more efficiently after establishing your identity;
- Legally ‘sign’ a document, form, or application;
- Encrypt email messages or other documents to ensure integrity and confidentiality; and
- Store your credentials on hardware devices (smart cards or USB devices) or software
versions (on your computer’s hard drive).
WidePoint also brings a network of seasoned experts and certificate authority management professionals to support you at all phases of the verification process.
Contact WidePoint today to get your ECA PKI Certificates!